Required documents


-The donor and recipient and of documents <Family Relations Certificate>

-The protector of the donor's <consent> is required.

<Family Relations Certificate>
1. Translation documents and notarized documents
2. All documents certified in the Embassy of the Republic of Korea

3. Passport (donors, beneficiaries, donors Guardian)



1. English documents, translations (notarized and authenticated Embassy of the Republic of Korea)
2. Basic form
3. Protector Order Spouse -> child -> parent -> Brother -> cousins within the kin (if guardian  absence can not donate)
4. The donor and the donor guardian family relationships 

-Original Proof of marriage/ Korean translation
(Embassy of the Republic of Korea notarization and authentication)







© 2013 by Korea Medical Tourism Center

This site was designed with the
website builder. Create your website today.
Start Now